REAL PUBLIC LIBRARIAN

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Conference Pictures (Sorry about the same silly grin)

Thanks all of those who have found my conference coverage interesting, and especially to Doug for leaving a comment and thus PROVING my brush with fame was not a figment of my imagination!! Also Ivan and CW - I really value your ongoing interest - also to a lurker I discovered at the State Library workshop, who revealed he had been reading my conference diary - Warren from Thuringowa Library - last year's QPLA Library of the Year winners. Warren writes a great IT/Library column for the Townsville Bulletin - here's an example.

Setting up the booth at the Innovations Showcase - generated lots of conversations!


A more nervous grin - just before the dive onto the outer Reef. Magic!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Deb,
    It was good meeting you at the workshop, and congratulations again for blogging the conference! It was great being able to keep up to date with what happened without attending.

    Thanks for plugging our Searchlight column too!

    Cheers,
    Warren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 AM  

  • My colleague, Veronica, called this morning about work matters and after we finished she said you have a T-shirt for me. Wow! Thank you!!! And then I told her "Veronica, you were mentioned in Deb's blog" and she went "ha ha ha ha". We had good things to say about the work with the youth library, Deb. Keep blogging.

    By Blogger Ivan Chew, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home