REAL PUBLIC LIBRARIAN

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Position Vacant!!!

IF you would like to work in "paradise" here is your chance - due to the wonderful Lucy leaving us (not because she didn't like us, she assures me, but needed to be closer to family. Not to mention landing a very cushy job with her own BIG OFFICE not that I'm jealous or anything but as a Real Public Librarian I have a typical real public librarian office - full of "special materials" and librarian reference, the puppets for storytime, the filing cabinets, the big books - you get the idea), we have a vacancy for a Librarian to join our small but fun loving team. If you're interested here's the link. Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like more information.

3 Comments:

  • I already have. I sent you an email a few months ago about your innovative youth space and I am so glad you sent me back the address to this blog. It's such an enjoyable read and I look forward to your posts (very genuine, no sucking up, I promise!) Definitely the type of working environment one could learn and grow in. :)

    By Blogger Library girl, at 10:45 AM  

  • I would love to be able to work in the land of You Am I! Alas, I am stuck in NYC. BTW, you've been tagged!
    http://midwesternlodestar.blogspot.com/2007/05/oh-no-ive-been-webbed.html

    By Blogger Stasia D, at 8:52 AM  

  • Hi Deb,
    I found your site today because I was searching for Verbyl in Google and found a link to your site from this blog post by Ivan Chew. You've got a good quality blog set up here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home